- Introduction on Multibootable DVD
- Part 1 – Getting Ready
- Part 2.1 – Ubuntu Extraction
- Part 2.2 – Windows 7 Extraction
- Part 2.3 – Windows XP Extraction
- Part 3.1 – Moving Windows XP Files
- Part 3.2 – Moving Windows 7 files
- Part 3.3 – Moving Ubuntu Files
- Part 4 – Ubuntu Boot File
- Part 5.1 – Easyboot Settings
- Part 5.2 – Making and Checking ISO
During the flow of this tutorial we will see how we can create a single DVD (dual layered is more then enough) that includes multiple Operating Systems (OS). This tutorial will teach you how to include 3 OS mainly Windows 7, Windows XP and Linux Ubuntu in the same DVD and the best part is that all the three OS can be installed easily and simply like you do when you have separate disks for each one of them.
So why should I create a multibootable DVD ?
Well first of all you don’t have to manage 3 disks and you can keep your original disks safely in your home somewhere.
Secondly you also get the liberty of adding other softwares into the disk that you often install into your system.